Unique compacted structure design offers material removal while imparting a final smear free finish. Ideal for deburring, edge breaking, blending, cleaning and polishing. Durable construction for fast, economical surface preperation. Can be used in sequence with, fibre and flap discs, to de-burr, blend and impart great finishes in one or two operations.
Features and Benefits
• Vortex grain technology combines the cutting speed of coarse grits with the finish of fine grits
• Durable product for blending, finishing, cleaning, and light deburring
• Most consistent cutting and finishing surface conditioning products on the market
• Clean BondTM technology – smear free, does not load on aluminium or soft metals
• Achieve a burr-free, paintable finish in fewer steps without damaging the base material
Non-woven discs have three components: strong synthetic fibre mesh, quality abrasives, and a smear-resistant adhesive. Rapid Prep discs have an open weave that excels in surface preparation and cleaning applications, thanks to a coating system that reduces smearing and resists loading. Each disc combines the cutting speed of a coarse grit with the finish of a fine grit, and so provides the lowest total cost of consumable tooling per workpiece. The thick layer of grain throughout the product extends the life of the disc.
There are no reviews yet.