Medium-strength, general purpose thread sealant for straight/straight and straight/taper threads and fittings. Fills the space between threaded parts and seals and locks at the same time.
LOCTITE® 577 is designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings as well as other threaded assemblies. The product provides an instant, low-pressure seal for metal pipes and fittings. It will not creep, shrink or shred. It has excellent chemical and thermal resistance and offers less migration of liquid product after application.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Instant low pressure seal
- Suitable for all metals
- Medium-strength, general purpose thread sealant for sealing metal threads
- Locks connection against vibration-induced loosening and other stresses
- Easy to apply
- Cures on active and inactive metals
- NSF P1 Reg. No. 123001
- DVGW Approval (EN 751-1): DVGW Reg. No. NG-5146CQ0312