Showing all 3 results
Makita HR1841F Combination Hammer
2 mode operation – rotation only or rotation with hammer
Only 7.5m/s² of vibration thanks to AVT (Anti-Vibration Technology)
470W* motor providing 1.4j** of hitting energy
Reverse rotation system providing 100% power in forward and reverse
Torque limiter protects the tool and operator should the bit jam
Makita HR2010 SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer.
Compact, yet tough and durable.
Easy bit change with one-touch slide chuck.
Torque limiting clutch disengages if bit jams.
Depth Gauge, Grip (Tool does not come with bit.)
Makita HR3210C Rotary Hammer
- Powerful 3-mode Rotary Hammer Drill
- Features SDS-Plus push+go chuck and 24 positions for chiselling mode
- Auto stop carbon brushes protect motor
- Variable speed promotes accuracy
- Rubberized soft grips reduce fatigue
- Torque limiter protects operator in event of jamming